ITE offers a wide range of CET Skills courses for the upgrading needs of the workforce. These part-time courses are:
- Higher National ITE Certificate (Higher Nitec)
- National ITE Certificate (Nitec)
- ITE Skills Certificate (ISC)
Under the Semester-based Credit System of Training (SCT), the courses are structured and offered as individual modules where credits are assigned to each module. You will have the flexibility of choosing modules according to your needs. Each module can
be completed in 6 months under the regular part-time course. You will be awarded a module certificate for a module completed successfully in an examination.
Depending on demand, not all the modules in the CET Skills courses will be offered in each intake. Where the modules are offered and there is insufficient enrolment, the classes will be cancelled and a full refund will be given to the affected students.
List of Part-time Higher Nitec Courses
- Evening classes – Lessons are held two evenings a week, from 1845 hours to 2145 hours.
- Weekend classes – Lessons are held once a week, from 0900 hours to 1600 hours.