* GHSI(IS) is to help the students to defray hospitalisation expenses and enable them to overcome the need to put up a cash deposit at B1 class rates for hospitalisation in government and government restructured hospitals in Singapore.
^ GHSI(Healthcare) provides coverage for hospitalisation expenses plus an outpatient rider for clinical attachments.
D) Locker Rental
|College||Locker Location||Apply via:|
|ITE College Central||Blocks H, J, K |
(Levels 3 to 5)
Please approach Student & Career Services Centre at Block A Level 3 for more details
|ITE College East||Technology and Business Blocks|
|ITE College West||Blocks 1-6|
Class Advisor to submit the request to Project Manager/Student Programme at ITE College West or Student Services Centre using e-Application form.
Note: Usage of lockers are on a yearly basis and students will have to vacate their lockers by the end of their Year 1 course and reapply when the new term commences.
- Locker allocation is based on a first-come-first-served basis
- Students are responsible for the safety and security of their belongings stored in the lockers. The College is not liable for any loss or damage to the belongings kept in the lockers.
- Unauthorised use of lockers is strictly forbidden. The College shall have the authority to open the lockers and dispose of all property found within.
E) Wifi ID and Password
For more information on Wifi ID and Password, please click here.
F) National Service Deferment
1) Who needs to apply for NS Deferment?
Under the Enlistment Act, NS liable persons are enlisted at the earliest opportunity upon turning 18 years old.
For those who are studying, MINDEF does allow some flexibility for them to complete their full-time studies up to the GCE ‘A’ Level or Polytechnic Diploma (or their equivalent), both locally and overseas, before enlisting for NS. For ITE, NS liable persons will be granted deferment for Nitec or Higher Nitec courses if they are able to commence the course before 19 years old (for Secondary 4 Express and Normal Stream students) or 20 years old (for Secondary 5 Normal Stream students) as at 1st January of the course commencement year.
2) What is the procedure to apply for NS deferment?
NS liable persons may apply for deferment online at the NS portal (https://www.ns.sg) during NS registration and pre-enlistment documentation.
Documentary proof is generally not required for those applying for deferment for local studies. However, students may be randomly selected to provide documentary proof for verification. If selected, student will be required to submit to CMPB a letter from the school, certifying the enrolment, the course of study as well as the course commencement and completion dates. The letter can be obtained from the Customer & Visitor Centre at the respective Colleges.
- If students wish to change course of study, they are required to obtain approval from CMPB before they may proceed to switch their course or institution.
- If students need to repeat modules which leads to extension of course duration, students are required to inform CMPB personally and obtain approval from CMPB.
- If students are not granted deferment by CMPB, the training places in ITE will then be given to other applicants on the waitlist. Students can re-apply for study in ITE as fresh applicants after they have completed their National Service. ITE will not reserve training place for students who are not granted deferment.
3) Who can I contact for further details on NS Deferment?
For further details, students may wish to contact the MINDEF eServices Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 1800-3676767 (eNSNSNS).
G) Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
For more information on BYOD, please click here .
H) Office365 For Full-Time Students
The Microsoft Office ProPlus (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc) is available to existing full-time ITE students at no cost! We hope the Office suite will help you in your learning journey with us. For more information, please click here.