New for all full-time ITE grads! Find out how you can get a complimentary 3-year ITE Alumni Association Membership if you sign up for this course!
Become a Certified Trainer. The Train The Trainer (TTT) Programme lets you pick up work-based learning solutions for the workplace according to the pedagogic competencies needs of your organisation. We equip your organisation’s
Practitioners and Specialists to undertake key training and development tasks in their workplace.
The TTT Programme is offered in 5 modules. This programme is designed for workplace managers, supervisors, line-leaders and reporting officers in Singapore whose job responsibilities include:
- Training, coaching and assessing workplace learners to elevate the competencies of the organisational workforce
- Meet the Training and Adult Education (TAE) competencies under SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) for company assessors and trainers of SSG-funded courses
List of Train the Trainer Programme Modules
PCC, DFL and DDOP will lead to the ITE Industry Trainer Certificate (ITC).
List of Structured OJT Workshops
Besides the TTT programme, we have the Structured OJT Workshops, which are short workshops catering to the needs of On-the-Job-Training practitioners. The workshops offered are:
Training Trainers Towards Competence
Charged with upskilling the workplace learners, trainers require a specific skill set, which includes 1) enabling the transfer of knowledge that is highly contexualised to the organisation; 2) assessing learning outcomes according to
company standards; and 3) keeping workplace learners motivated to elevate their skills and contribute to organisational goals. As such, trainers also require a special learning programme that meets these specific needs.
The TTT is especially designed for trainers tasked with honing the skills of employees within an organisation. In this programme, trainers, supervisors and leaders will learn how to effectively train workplace learners according to the needs of the company.
By investing in certified trainer programmes, organisations secures effective learning for all employees across the board.
This workplace training programme will equip trainers with the skills to:
- Design training plans according to the needs of the workplace learners and the company
- Identify the challenges that prevent workplace learning
- Use appropriate data gathering methods to identify learning needs
- Create effective training tools that incorporate the unique culture and context of the organisation, as well as the operations of their respective in-house groups
- Practise different kinds of learning methods
- Develop a follow-up plan that ensures continual application of new knowledge and skills
- Deliver a learner-centric training programme
- Craft rigorous, competence-based assessment tools that evaluate learning outcomes
- Gain the confidence to coach, train and guide learners towards competence
Invest in your trainers and upskill your entire workforce. For more information about our TTT programme, send us an enquiry.
New for all full-time ITE grads! Grab the unique opportunity to get a complimentary 3-year ITE Alumni Association membership by signing up for the following
CET (part-time) courses:
- Higher Nitec, Nitec &
- Skillsfuture CoC Courses
- Short Courses
- Train The Trainer
Upon successful completion of your CET course, email a copy of your course/module certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your membership. Visit Alumni Membership Benefits page for more details. This offer is valid till 31 Dec 2021.