Fees for Part-time Higher Nitec Courses
Total Fees Payable Per Higher Nitec Module (with effect from 1 Apr 2022)
|Fees||Singapore Citizen (SC)||Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR)||SC/SPR Repeat Learner*||Others|
|Full Course Fee (a)||$1,250.47||$1,250.47||$1,250.47||$1,250.47|
|Examination Fee (b)||$28.04||$28.04||$28.04||$28.04|
|SkillsFuture Funding (c)||$1,213.09||$838.32||NA||NA|
|Nett Fees after SkillsFuture Funding (d) = (a) + (b) - (c)||$65.42||$440.19||$1,278.50||$1,278.50|
|7% GST on Nett Fees (e)||$4.58||$30.81||$89.50||$89.50|
|Fees Payable to ITE (d) + (e)||$70.00||$471.00||$1,368.00||$1,368.00|
* Refers to student who has completed the module before.
- Fees are subject to revision.
- Fees are charged based on citizenship at term commencement. If you have officially informed ITE of your citizenship change to SC or SPR before term commencement, you will have your fees adjusted to the SC or SPR rate for that term. However,
if you have informed ITE officially of your citizenship change to SC or SPR after term commencement, your fees will be adjusted to the SC or SPR rate only with effect from the next term.
- If you are ineligible for SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) or Workforce Singapore (WSG) funding, you will need to pay full Course Fee.
- If your PSEA payment was unsuccessful (e.g. due to insufficient funds at the point of deduction by MOE or the PSEA balance had been transferred to the CPF account), you will have to pay the outstanding fees via other modes of payment.
Payment of Fees
If you have successfully applied for a course of study in ITE, you will be issued a User ID and Password. You may view fees payable immediately after enrolling into a class by clicking on the “View Account/Make Payment” link. You may also
access the online ITE Student Portal (https://myportal.ite.edu.sg) on the next working day with your User ID and Password to view the fees payable. To check whether ITE has received your payment,
you may access the online ITE Student Portal to view your Financial Account status.
If you wish to enrol for modules with vacancies after the official registration period, please call our Customer Service Hotline on 1800-2222 111.
- Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
- Online Payment (via Credit/Debit Card and eDebit Direct)
- SkillsFuture Credit (for Singaporeans aged 25 years and above)
- AXS Payment
1. Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
Singapore Citizens who are using their own PSEA account to make fee payment for CET Skills courses can submit the online PSEA Standing Order (SO) form. You
will need to login via Singpass to submit the online PSEA SO form. If you already have a Standing Order for PSEA for CET Skills courses from 2020, you do not need to submit a fresh application.
If you are below 21 years old, you will need your parent to login via his/her Singpass to submit the online PSEA SO form on your behalf.
For those who are
using their sibling(s)’ PSEA for payment of their module fees, they will have to submit the SO Form to any ITE Customer & Visitor Centre (CVC) within 3 days of the course registration date. The Form must be completed and emailed to any CVC.
Please visit the MOE website at www.moe.gov.sg/education/post-secondary/post-secondary-education-account for more information on PSEA.
You can check your PSEA balance by calling the MOE Post-Secondary Education (PSE) Scheme Customer Service Tel: 6260 0777. Please ensure that there are enough funds in your account if you are paying your fees using PSEA.
2. Online Payment
Upon successful online course application, you have to make online payment within 3 days of the course application date. If you do not make full payment by the stipulated deadline, you are deemed to have withdrawn from the module that you have registered
for. Your training place will then be offered to other applicants.
If you have made online payment, your payment record will be updated to your Financial Account instantly.
3. SkillsFuture Credit
Part-time Higher Nitec, Nitec and ISC courses are SkillsFuture Credit approved courses. You can use your SkillsFuture Credit and SkillsFuture Credit Top-Up to pay for Part-time course fees (specifically tuition and examination fees). You may visit https://www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit for more details on SkillsFuture Credit.
For SkillsFuture Credit payments, please note:
- Upon successful enrolment of a module, please go to ‘Account Inquiry’ under ‘Student Center’ in the Student Portal, and click on the ‘Request for Payment Advice’ button. A payment advice will be sent to your email address.
- Go to www.myskillsfuture.gov.sg, and navigate to ‘Digital Services’ > ‘Individuals’ > ‘Claim SkillsFuture Credits’ to prompt login into the portal.
- Please submit your SFC claim within 3 days after module enrolment.
- If your claim is not received by the required timeline^ by ITE, you are deemed to have withdrawn from the enrolled module.
- If the available credit in your SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) account is insufficient to cover the Course and Examination Fees, you will need to pay the balance via the various payment modes before the required timeline by ITE to remain in the enrolled module.
- SkillsFuture claims can only be paid out to Training Providers. This means that if you paid your full course fees upfront, you will not be able to use your SkillsFuture Credit.
^ The deadline for the submission of the SkillsFuture Credit claim is indicated on the Payment Advice available over the web upon successful course application. If your SkillsFuture Credit claim is not approved in the SkillsFuture Credit portal (https://www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit) before the course start date, you will have to pay the full fees by other available payment modes more than two weeks before the course start date. If full fees are not paid by then, you will be withdrawn from the course.
4. AXS Payment
You can make an e-payment for
your CET course fees via an AXS Station, AXS e-Station or AXS m-Station. AXS payment is not applicable for companies paying the fees of their sponsored students. Students who wish to check or make payment on outstanding balances at
an AXS Station can only do so the next day after 10am following their enrolment into a course. You will need to retain the receipt as proof of payment. For assistance, you may call AXS hotline on 65602727 (8am to 10pm daily).
Withdrawal from module(s) and refund
Withdrawal from the modules is not encouraged. Students who wish to withdraw from the module(s) they have registered in, may submit their application for withdrawal over the counter at any Customer & Visitor Centre or to the College they have
The amount of fees refundable is based on the date of application for refund as follows:
|Application for Refund||Remarks|
|If application for refund is received 2 weeks or more before the start of course||100% refund of fees|
|If application for refund is received less than 2 weeks before the start of course||50% refund of fees|
|If application for refund is received after start of course||No refund|
Refund is not an automatic process. Applicant must apply for refund before ITE will process the request. All requests for refund are not guaranteed and are subject to approval by ITE.
For students who had used SkillsFuture Credit for partial/whole
payment of CET course fees earlier, please note that SkillsFuture Credit is not recognised for fee payment/refund purpose arising from course withdrawal on or before course start date. Depending on the course withdrawal date, and the proportion
of fees paid using SkillsFuture Credit, the applicant may have to pay fees arising from the course withdrawal.