You are eligible to be considered for admission to a course if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age as at 1 January of intake year.
- Are physically, medically, and mentally fit to pursue the course. (Students who are unfit, may be withdrawn from the course or considered for other suitable courses.)
- Are free from colour appreciation deficiency or passed an admission interview (and admission test, e.g. drawing test) where applicable.
- Meet the minimum entry requirements (MER) for the course i.e. completion of GCE ‘N’, or relevant ISC qualifications for Nitec course, and completion of primary education for ISC course. (Applicants
for Nitec course who do not meet the MER may take an Entrance Test to assess suitability for the course.)
Applicants may apply and sit for an online Entrance Test at any ITE Customer & Visitor Centre (CVC) by appointment. Please contact the CVC nearest to your home or at your convenience, to arrange for an appointment. For details of the CVCs at ITE,
please click here. The fee is $10 (inclusive of 7% GST) and duration of the test is about 1 hour 40 minutes. The test result will be known on the same day of the test.
New applicants who are SCs/SPRs are encouraged to apply online (Web application) from any Internet-ready PC during the application period. (Applicants may choose to make online payment following their enrolment into a module.)
who are not SCs/SPRs, are required to apply online via FormSG. Applicants should upload copies of the following documents with their application, where applicable:
- Educational Certificate
- Module Certificate
- Entrance Test Result Slip
To apply for courses, go to Application Schedule web page.
Verification of Documents
If you are admitted to a course for the first time over the Web and enrolled into a module, you are required to produce documentary proof of your entry qualifications and citizenship during office hours at any ITE Customer & Visitor
Centre (CVC) or the College of study for verification. The verification periods (see Application Schedule)
- Application period at CVCs (by appointment); or
- Re-application period at CVCs (by appointment); or
- Within 2 weeks after term commencement at the College.
The verification includes a colour vision test for courses requiring students to be free from colour appreciation deficiency. Applicants should also check that they have met the Minimum Entry Requirements (MER) for the course that they are applying for.
You may call or email the College of your choice to arrange for an appointment:
- ITE College Central: Tel. 65902211, Email: email@example.com
- ITE College East: Tel. 65902262, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ITE College West: Tel. 65902628, Email: email@example.com
If you are unable to personally do so, you may provide an authorisation letter or fill in this form to allow a representative to produce your original documents for verification.
ITE’s refund policy will apply for withdrawals as a result
of the verification, including for the following scenarios:
Students are advised to verify their documents during the verification periods before term commencement, as there is no refund of course fees after course commencement. Term commencement is indicated in the Academic Calendar page.
- Applicants are found to have falsely/incorrectly declared any part of their qualifications; or
- Applicants do not meet the course entry requirements; or
- Applicants do not produce their documents for verification by the stipulated periods.