Application Schedule for Part-time Nitec and ITE Skills Certificate (ISC) Courses
Application Phases - Jan 2023 Intake (Re-registration Phase)
|Application Category||Application Method||Application Period||Useful Links|
|Singapore Citizens (SCs), Permanent Residents (SPRs) or Non-Citizens (NCs) currently attending a Nitec course and applying for module(s) in the same Nitec course 1||Apply online with your User ID and Password.||Wed 14 Dec 22 (8:30am) to Sun 18 Dec 22 (11.59pm)||Web Application Navigation Guide |
|Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (SPRs) applying for a new Nitec/ISC course 2||Apply online.||Wed 14 Dec 22 (8:30am) to Sun 18 Dec 22 (11.59pm)||Web Application Navigation Guide |
|Non-Citizens (NCs) applying for a new Nitec/ISC course 2|
Please register at any ITE Customer & Visitor Centre with the following items:
- Original copy of Work Pass/Dependant’s Pass
- Original copy of educational certificate
- Full course fees
|Wed 14 Dec 22 (8:30am) to Fri 16 Dec 22 (6.00pm)|| |
1 On-going and past-year students may refer to the course
listing (Nitec or ISC) for
the course structure applicable to their course of study. Do note that all applicants are not allowed to repeat a module in which they have obtained a pass grade.
2 If you are currently not enrolled in any of the Part-time Nitec intakes, you are to apply as a new student for this Nitec intake. If you are currently
attending a Nitec course and wish to apply for module(s) in a different Nitec course, you are considered as a new student for that different course and will have to apply as a new student for that course.
Verification of Documents
- If you are unable to recall your iStudent ID and password, please call our Customer Service Hotline at 1800-CALL ITE (1800-2222 111).
- If you wish to study an additional module after having fulfilled the requirements for the granting of full certification, please complete the FormSG application form during the official registration period.
If you are admitted to a course for the first time via online application and enrolled into a module, you are required to produce documentary proof of your entry qualifications and citizenship at any ITE Customer & Visitor Centre (CVC) or the
College of study for verification. The verification periods are:
- Counter application period (to serve you better, applicants can also make an appointment before visiting our CVCs) from Wed 9 Nov 2022 to Wed 16 Nov 2022; or
- Document verification period for web-enrolled new applicants from Mon 21 Nov 2022 to Fri 25 Nov 2022;
- Re-application period from Wed 14 Dec 2022 to Sun 18 Dec 2022 (up to Fri 16 Dec 2022 at CVC). Web-enrolled applicants to have documents verified within 3 working days from web enrolment date.
The operating hours of ITE Colleges for application are from 8.30am to 6.00pm on Monday to Friday (please check via https://www.ite.edu.sg for any changes).
For more details including colour vision test for applicable courses, please see Admission web
Other Useful Links: