Campus Reporting for New Students
Welcome to ITE College East! Some important information to note for all new Apr 2021 intake students.
It is mandatory for everyone to wear their masks properly and practise safe distancing at all times.
Please visit a doctor if you are feeling unwell and stay at home.
You are strongly encouraged to download the TraceTogether App on your mobile phone for SafeEntry or bring along your TraceTogether token for check-ins.
|PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL|
What to do, what to bring, what to wear, when/where to report
All new students are required to complete a travel declaration via the ITE student portal before reporting to campus. Click HERE to login to MyPortal using your ITE ID and password.
WHAT TO BRING
• Mobile phone with the TraceTogeher App downloaded and activated or TraceTogether token for SafeEntry check-ins.
• Stationery (pen/notebook)
• Drinking water
WHAT TO WEAR
Please report to the ITE College East in your ITE uniform and dark-coloured covered shoes.
If you have not bought your uniform, you are required to report
to the College in covered shoes and the attire specified below:
• New Higher Nitec students who are not progressing from Nitec courses:
o White top and dark-coloured bottom (pants/skirts) for classes
o White top t-shirt and dark shorts/sports pants for PE
• New Higher Nitec students who are Nitec progression students:
o Continue with your Nitec uniforms for training and PE
WHEN & WHERE TO REPORT
On Mon 12 Apr 2021, please report to your respective venues based on your timetable. Your Class Advisor will be texting you the reporting venue and timing.
You may access your timetable, from Fri 9 Apr 2021, via the
ITE student portal at https://myportal.ite.edu.sg. To login, please follow the steps below:
• Enter User ID: TxxxxxxxA (your full NRIC/FIN no.)
• Enter Password: xxxxxxxxxxxx (same password used for course acceptance)
• Click on ‘MyTimetable’ icon