Coc In Introduction To Digital Sewing Online Marketing (Tote Bag) (Classroom Asynchronous)
CoC in Introduction to Digital Sewing & Online Marketing (Tote Bag) (Classroom & Asynchronous)
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
This SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course equips participants with skills in drafting basic pattern blocks with given specifications or measurements taken for the tote bag with electronic device/s integration. They will acquire knowledge in the different type of materials, patterns and accessories used in tote bag.
Digital Sewing Machine used in the course:-
What you'll learn
- Learn various types of tote bag and its applications, fabrics selection and types of accessories
- Learn about the sewing machine set up, features and functions.
- Learn about drafting technique and cutting of cloth
- Learn about seam finishing and machine stitching technique for tote bag.
- Learn basic online-business entrepreneurship using e-commerce platform.
This is a basic course.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Recommended for potential entrepreneurs to create bags and sell on online platform.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2022010706