CoC in Lift Power and Control
Course Details Anchor Navigation
The CoC in Lift Power and Control is a 60-hr course to equip and certify the electrical power and control competency of lift personnel to maintain, service and repair lift controllers and electrical equipment, cables, components, safety switches of lift systems independently.
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
What you'll learn
- Lift car door operator
- Lift traction machine
- Llift controller
- Emergency battery-operated power supply unit
- Automatic rescue device
- Floor selector
- Hoistway safety switches and cables
- Lift hall buttons and indicators
- Lift position indicators
- Lift message display system
- Travelling cables
- Llift car buttons and indicators
- Communication devices
- Lift pit safety switches
This is an Intermediate course. You must fulfil the entry requirements.
- Completed Construction Safety Orientation Course (CSOC) and minimum 1 year related lift maintenance experience; or
- Work-At-Height and minimum 1 year related lift maintenance experience; and
- CoC in Lift Maintenance for Lift Specialist; and
- Read and write in English
Participants are to submit proof of entry-requirement at point of registration.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.