If your organisation has the capability to conduct training based on ITE’s curriculum requirements and meet ITE’s examination rules and regulations, you can be endorsed as an ITE Approved Training Centre (ATC).
ATCs are endorsed to conduct ITE programmes for employees who will receive national ITE certifications on completion. As an ATC, you may enjoy grant support from the Government and full flexibility in the training schedule for your employees,
who may be Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or foreign workers on work permits or employment passes.
- Training and upskilling of your employees, leading to nationally-recognised ITE certifications
- Access to training and resource materials developed by ITE
- Flexible in-house training schedule
- Potential recruitment of trainees through ITE intake exercise
- Funding from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) / Employer Training Grant (ETG) to defray your training costs (only applicable for employees who are Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents)
- Adequate & relevant in-house training facilities and equipment to conduct training and assessment for the proposed ITE course
- Able to provide professionally and pedagogically qualified trainers to conduct training and assessment for the proposed ITE course
- To administer and conduct examinations according to ITE's guidelines
- Training can be conducted only for your employees who are Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or Foreign Workers on valid work permits/employment passes
Do reach out to us to discuss your interest. ITE will be visiting you to conduct an on-site evaluation upon submission of application. Awarding of the ATC status is subject to approval and may take 20 days to process.