Are you looking to certify the skills competency of your employees?
ITE Skills Assessment Centres (SAC) are authorised to conduct testing and certify the skills competency required of workers in specific industry sectors. As an SAC,
you will be allowed to conduct Skills Evaluation Tests (SET) leading to the SET certificate recognised by the Ministry of Manpower.
- ITE appoints independent centre of the industry to be the SAC
- SAC conducts tests leading to the award of Skills Evaluation Test Certificate
- Flexible to schedule tests according to demands of the industry following ITE’s guidelines
- Possess adequate and relevant facilities and equipment to conduct tests that meet ITE’s testing and examination standards
- Able to provide qualified staff stipulated by ITE to carry out the full range of testing activities
- Possess good administration systems to support the conduct of the test
Do reach out to us to discuss your interest. ITE will be visiting you to conduct an on-site evaluation upon submission of application. Awarding of the SAC status is subject to approval and may take 30 days to process.