Successful applicants who have accepted full-time 2-year Higher Nitec course offer under DPP have to report to their posted ITE College by the stipulated dates to register for their course.

If you are an International Applicant (i.e. not Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident and had sat for the Singapore-Cambridge GCE level examination as candidate of a Government, Government-Aided or Independent school in Singapore), you should report to College only after receiving your Student Pass from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) to study in ITE or if you have a valid Immigration Pass (e.g. Dependent Pass / Long-Term Visit Pass). Instructions on applying for your Student Pass are provided in your Enrolment Letter (emailed to you upon release of application outcome).

Before Reporting to College

Please check that you have completed the following, before reporting to College:

  1. Online Acceptance of Course Offer
    (including health and bio-data declarations including citizenship)
    Log in at:
  2. Application for ITE Student Concession Card
    More info:
  3. Payment of 1st Term Fees
    (for Singapore Citizen and Singapore Permanent Resident Students)
    [Required regardless of the outcome of bursary application / financial assistance, if eligible]

    Before submitting your payment, please also see the details on fees payable and instructions on fee payment.

    You can pay via the following modes:

    • Online Submission of Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) Standing Order (SO) Form at if you are a Singapore Citizen using PSEA to pay fees. If you are below 21 years of age, your parent/legal guardian will need to submit the online PSEA SO form on your behalf using his/her Singpass.
    • Online Payment
      (Note: Online payment modes are only available from 3 Jan 2024)
      • By Credit/Debit Card or eNETs, via logging in at: using your NRIC and the same password used for your course acceptance, from the next day after you have accepted your course offer

      If you have paid via online payment mode, please bring your payment receipts when you report to your College for verification.

  4. Online Application for Bursary/Financial Assistance (if eligible)
    Log in at: using your NRIC and the same password used for your course acceptance, from the next day after you have accepted your course offer

Reporting Schedule and Venue for
DPP Higher Nitec Courses (Jan 2024 Intake)

Please report punctually to the ITE College at the stated reporting time and venue, according to your posted College and course:

Health Advisory

Please take note of the following:

  1. You are to practise good personal hygiene at all times in the campus.
  2. If you are unwell, please seek medical attention immediately and stay at home. Do inform your posted College about your absence.

What to Bring

  1. Your Identity Card (NRIC/FIN)
  2. Your ITE Login Password (which you used to accept the course offer)
  3. Fee payment items applicable to you (for information on modes of payment applicable, refer to
    • NETS / Credit Card for payment of 1st term fees, if you have not already paid via e-payment, and will not be paying the full 1st term fees via PSEA.
    • InterBank GIRO Form for subsequent term fee payment (i.e. from Apr 2024 term). This is for those who will not be using PSEA to pay their subsequent term fees, and those with PSEA balance that is insufficient for all terms in the course of study.
  4. Payment for uniform purchase (about $150, payable by PayNow/cash/NTUC eVoucher (for selected vendors))
  5. Original examination result slip and CCA certificate (if you have self-declared this information during application)

Colour Vision Test

In line with industry requirements, applicants for the following courses will need to take a Colour Vision Test when registering for the course to ensure that they are free from colour appreciation deficiency:

  • Higher Nitec in Electrical Engineering
  • Higher Nitec in Electronics Engineering
  • Higher Nitec in Mechatronics Engineering

National Service (NS) Deferment

NS-liable males will be granted NS deferment for the pursuit of full-time studies at pre-university government-funded institutions including ITE if they attain a place and are pursuing a course for higher academic qualifications from what they have previously attained (e.g. from N/O Levels to Nitec/Higher Nitec, from Nitec to Higher Nitec or from Nitec/Higher Nitec to ITE Work-Study Diploma/Technical Engineer Diploma/Technical Diploma courses) and NS deferment will no longer be subject to cut-off ages. For latest updates on NS deferment eligibility and policy, you can visit

For more information on NS Disruption, please visit NS Disruption page.

Appeal for Transfer

Applicants who wish to transfer to another course/College should first accept their original course offer and register at the College stated in their Enrolment Letter, before submitting an appeal. Appeal for transfer may be submitted online via the ITE website, or at the College stated in your Enrolment Letter.