C3A AgeMAP – Healthy Minds for Healthy Lives
Course Details Anchor Navigation
How many times have you heard that ageing is stressful? But did you know there is something we can do about it? Through “C3A AgeMap – Healthy Minds for Healthy Lives”, which comprises of lectures and activities, you will learn how to better take care of and improve your mental well-being, and continue to live a healthy and fulfilling life. This course is designed by a community aged-care physician with many years of practice knowledge and experience in the promotion of physical and mental well-being in seniors.
Type of courseShort Courses
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits. Visit www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit for more information.
What you'll learn
Participants will be able to:
- Understand challenges commonly associated with ageing that impact on one’s mental well-being.
- Understand common mental well-being issues and their signs and symptoms.
- Be aware of useful tips on self-care for mental well-being, and professional care: What, Where, When and How to seek help.
- Learn useful tips on how to manage stress, and strengthen mental well-being as we age.
- Understand how mental strength is important for ageing well.
- Learn positive attitudes and mindsets that enhance and sustain mental well-being.
Want to find out more about our courses?