CoC e-Business Development & Internet Marketing
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
In this SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course, you will learn to harness the power of the Internet and web technologies to create successful online businesses.
Download Core module details (PDF 310 KB)
What you'll learn
- Use rapid web development tools to create visually stunning websites
- Conduct proper keyword research and analysis to ensure business feasibility
- Acquire rapid web development skills to create visually stunning websites and professional e-stores at blazing speed
- Learn effective search engine optimisation (SEO) for the websites/e-stores to achieve top search engine ranking
- Site traffic/data analytics to measure business performance
- Learn how to leverage on important web & e-business resources, tools and outsourcing techniques
- Choose & integrate the right payment gateway and inventory management/logistics
- Learn effective blogging and content marketing strategies
- Apply effective internet marketing and outreach/traffic optimisation techniques including search engine marketing (SEM) and social media marketing (SMM)
- Perform proper market trending and keyword analysis to implement basic search engine optimization/marketing (SEO/SEM) and social media marketing (SMM). Site maintenance, security, backup and content management strategies will also be taught
This is an introductory course for learners who are new to the subject. No prior knowledge is required.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2019507291