CoC in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Urban Mobility
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
This SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course aims to provide participants with the skills and knowledge to write and deploy program scripts in Python language for navigating a mini programmable car through different tracks such as lane line identification, signal sign recognition, pedestrian detection and obstacle avoidance using Artificial Intelligence (AI). The use of colour, photoelectric, and laser sensors and configurations would also be covered.
What you'll learn
- Write code for basic car motion with AI using Python language
- Generate code for navigating mini programmable car using AI sensors and loops
- Prepare program script for controlling car in different tracks with AI
- Deploy code for controlling car in maze with AI
- Calibrate car and AI program parameters for error correction and smoothness
Participants are advised to have basic knowledge of Python programming language
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2022012152
Want to find out more about our courses?