CoC in Escalator Maintenance for Escalator Specialist
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
This SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course will equip and certify escalator maintenance personnel to work independently to service and maintain escalator/moving walks while observing safety standards.
What you'll learn
- Interpret code of practices and regulations related to Escalator and moving walks.
- Use various maintenance or special tools for escalator and moving walk works
- Perform safety check for escalator and moving walk works
- Understand major components of escalator and moving walk system
- Perform serviceability checks on escalator and moving walk systems
- Perform escalator testing as per statutory requirements
- Troubleshoot escalator and moving walk safety circuit
This is an Intermediate course. You must fulfil the entry requirements.
- Completed Construction Safety Orientation Course (CSOC) OR Completed Work at Height (WAH) Course; and
- Ability to read and write in English; and
- At least 1 year’s working experience in related field of escalator and moving walks maintenance;
- Completed course in CoC in Escalator and Moving Walks Maintenance
Participants are to submit proof of entry-requirement at point of registration.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SSG Course Ref No: TGS-2021009141