Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
This SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course equips participants with the skills and knowledge to program and pilot a drone using both visual code blocks and basic Python programming. Participants will also be taught the concept of drone, theory of flight and different types of application using drone technology.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
What you'll learn
At the end of this course, participants will acquire skills and knowledge on:
- Introduction to drone technology
- Workshop safety and housekeeping
- Performing drone configuration
- Pairing drone with smartphone or tablet according to technical manual
- Performing take-off and landing of a drone using flight application
- Performing coding in accordance with requirements
- Debugging program in accordance with requirements
- Testing program functionality in accordance with specifications