CoC in Lift Electronics & Control Systems
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to check various electronics devices and components in lift, including motor drives, sensors, converters and inverters, inspect Printed Circuit Board (PCB) as well as field bus and equipment - lift controller, display indicators, communication and intercom, fire/BMS link interface and group control and troubleshoot electronic fault in lift system.
What you'll learn
- Analogue electronic components
- Digital electronic components
- Motor drives
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Power electronic devices and components
- Electronic sensors
- Converters and inverters
- Troubleshoot electronic fault in lift system
This is an Intermediate course. You must fulfil the entry requirements.
- Completed Construction Safety Orientation Course (CSOC) and minimum 1 year related lift maintenance experience; or
- Work-At-Height and minimum 1 year related lift maintenance experience; and
- CoC in Lift Maintenance for Lift Specialist; and
- Read and write in English
Participants are to submit proof of entry-requirement at point of registration.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.