CoC in Lift Testing and Commissioning
Course Details Anchor Navigation
The course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to inspect and evaluate the condition of a lift hoistway, oversee the installation of lift equipment and components and carry out heat run and commissioning tests on lift systems in accordance with lift engineering specifications and codes of practice.
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
What you'll learn
- Progressive inspection for lift installation
- Inspect a completed lift installation
- Run-in test for lift
- Testing and commissioning of new lift
- Routine inspection and load testing of existing lift
This is an Intermediate course. You must fulfil the entry requirements.
- Completed Construction Safety Orientation Course (CSOC) and minimum 1 year related lift maintenance experience; or
- Work-At-Height and minimum 1 year related lift maintenance experience; and
- CoC in Lift Maintenance for Lift Specialist; and
- Read and write in English
Participants are to submit proof of entry-requirement at point of registration.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.