CoC in Smart Home System (KNX)
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
In this SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course, you will gain the knowledge and skills to to install and operate a KNX smart home system for residential premises.
Download Core module details (PDF 241 KB)
What you'll learn
- Describe safety precautions to be taken when working with electricity
- Describe key features of KNX smart home automation system
- Describe capabilities and operation of KNX smart home system
- Install and program devices including switching, dimming, sensing and timer delay applications
- Program and perform scene control application
This is an intermediate course for learners who have a basic understanding of the topic. Some prior knowledge/experience is required.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2018507577