The course will provide a comprehensive lateral and progressive pathway for front-line retail employees to acquire new skills and seamlessly move from the front-of-house to back-end and eventually into supervisory and management positions within their respective organisations.
Existing retail employees or those seeking a career in the retail sector and have minimally completed their secondary education (GCE ‘N’ Levels and above) should consider this course. This group of learners will learn best by undergoing a blended learning environment of both theory and practical simulations in ITE.
What you'll learn
• Customer Relationship Management - introduction, concepts and implementation
• Importance of People & Relationship Management
• Effective Communication Skills
• Managing Teams, Understanding Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
• Principles of Visual Merchandising
• Planning & Implementing a Visual Merchandising strategy