Henna Art Drawing (Floral)
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Type of courseShort Courses
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
In this course, participants will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to create stunning henna floral designs. They will master the art of using and controlling the henna cone, allowing them to create bold and precise lines. Participants will also explore the basics of composing design shapes and motifs to showcase the fundamental techniques of Henna Art.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits. Visit www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Ref No: TGS-2023020656
What you'll learn
- Introduction to the use and control of handling the henna cone
- Types of design shapes, common elements and motifs
- Create basic designs with the compositions of shapes and floral
- Master the techniques, understand the placement and integrate design shapes & motifs
- Generate end result by creating 3 types of floral designs
Want to find out more about our courses?