Higher Nitec in Technology - Cyber & Network Security
Course Details Anchor Navigation
1 year 6 months
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
ITE College West
Course CertificationHigher Nitec
Join this course and be a champion for security. You will learn to provide technical support for servers, networks as well as perform vulnerability scanning, and incident monitoring and reporting.
The course duration is 1.5 years to 3 years.
Download Core module details (PDF 148 KB)
What you'll learn
- Manage computer network
- Support networked servers
- Manage virtualization infrastructure
- Manage security infrastructure
- Perform vulnerability assessment
- Perform cyber security operations
3 GCE ‘O’ Level Grades:
- Grade 1-8 in English Language
- Grade 1-7 in Mathematics (Elementary or Additional)
- Grade 1-8 in one of the approved subjects*
*The approved subjects are: Biology / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Combined Science / Computer Studies / Design & Technology / Engineering Science / Fundamentals of Electronics / Human & Social Biology / Integrated Science / Physical Science / Physics / Science (Chemistry/ Biology) / Science (Physics/Biology) / Science (Physics/Chemistry) / Science (Physics/Biology/Chemistry).
- Nitec in Technology qualifications, or
- Nitec qualifications (Technical Skills)
Higher Nitec in Technology - Cyber & Network Security graduates are employed in public and private sector organisations to provide technical support for networks, systems and storage with an emphasis on IT security for business continuity in an enterprise IT cloud environment. Some of the job titles held by graduates include Associate Security Administrator, Associate Security Engineer, Information Security Analyst, Information Security Associate, Information Security Officer and IT Security Specialist.
For more details on application, click here .