ISC in Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Learn skills and knowledge to weld ferrous and non-ferrous metal plates, pipes and profile sections in flat and horizontal positions using gas tungsten arc welding process to form permanently assembled structures in accordance with internationally-accepted welding standards (ASME), look out for application start date for this course!
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Course CertificationITE Skills Certificate (ISC)
Download Core module details (PDF 131 KB)
What you'll learn
- Set up welding equipment
- Operate hand and power tools
- Perform gas tungsten arc welding on fillet and butt joints
- Conduct visual check on welded joints
- Completed primary education; or
- Passed BEST Module 4 in English or Mathematics; or
- Have minimum 1 year of relevant work experience; or
- Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 4 in Reading and Listening; or
- Workplace Numeracy (WPN) Level 4 in Numeracy
Adult learners who complete this course can work independently for construction, marine and manufacturing companies to carry out welding works using the gas tungsten arc welding process.
For more details on application, click here.