3D Scan and Augmented Reality using Mobile Devices for Beginner
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Type of courseShort Courses
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
In this course, participants will be introduced to Augmented Reality (AR) and the different types of AR available. Learners will also learn to perform 3D scan on physical object using a technique called Photogrammetry on mobile device and import it into a augmented reality environment.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits. Visit www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2023019072
Mode of Training: Classroom
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Augmented reality and it's usage in various industries.
- Identify the different types Augmented Reality and its purpose.
- Explain the basis of 3D scan and the principles of 3D photogrammetry
- Perform 3D scan on physical object using mobile device
- Introduction to 3D modelling using mobile app
- Integrate 3D model into Augemented Reality
Participants should have used AR application before and have interest in creating AR app.
Want to find out more about our courses?