Health & Fitness – Fundamental Physical Conditioning (Online)
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Keep fit through trainer-led online fitness classes, where you will be taught a variety of exercises to condition your physique from the comfort of home.
Note: All learners are required to declare that they are certified by doctors to be medically fit for exercises.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits. Visit www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Ref No: CBS57
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Components of Fitness
- What makes up a workout: Warm up, Main Exercise Goal, Cool Down
- Cardiovascular Endurance Exercises
- Muscular Strength Exercises
- Balance & Coordination Exercises
- Muscular Endurance Exercises
- Body Composition & Mental Wellness
- Types of Fitness Tests, how and where to do them