Micro:Bit − Build An Auto-Watering Plant System
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Type of courseShort Courses
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Micro:bit is a pocket-sized, codeable computer that you can customise to control your digital ideas, games and apps. The Micro:bit can be programmed to do many tasks. Join us today to learn how to code and build an auto-watering plant system.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2017504548
What you'll learn
- Hardware features and applications of the Micro:bit
- Write, modify and download simple programs to the Micro:bit
- Application of a moisture sensor, electronic driver circuit, motor and pump
- Build an electronic driver circuit for the auto-watering plant system
- Write program for an auto-watering plant system
- Integrate program and hardware to build the prototype of an auto-watering plant system
Possess basic computer knowledge
Want to find out more about our courses?