Desire to transform your future with a Hospitality Diploma? Embark on a rewarding career in the ever-evolving hospitality industry and gain valuable skills and knowledge with practical work experience in various aspects of the hotel.
This course provides trainees with the skills and knowledge to oversee day-to-day operations of the front office, housekeeping and restaurant functions in a hotel, handle guests’ concerns, and manage team operations for service excellence to meet
the hotel’s service and operations standards.
- Desired attributes to work in a hotel industry involves being customer-oriented and well-organised with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, attention to details, pleasant disposition and digital literacy skills.
- You need to be well groomed
and exude a professional image at all times to the hotel guests.
- You are expected to be a team player and be able to work with colleagues in different functional areas to handle guests’ concerns and feedback.
- You must try to work
well under pressure in a fast- paced environment and is able to interact with culturally diverse guests. You are willing to work on shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
A Hotel Supervisor is one who oversees the day-to-day operations of the Front Office, Housekeeping and Restaurant functions of the hotel, handle guests’ concerns and feedback and manage team operations for service excellence to meet hotel’s
service and operations standards.
The work you perform include but not limited to the following:
- Manage guest experience and service operations
- Provide support for collaborative and productive team environment
- Promote hospitality products, services and events
- Monitor the business and operational performance of the shift team
- Supervise the front office, housekeeping and restaurant service areas
Some of our partners:
Amara Singapore | Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
| Conrad Centennial Singapore
that wish to offer training places, please click HERE.