Employ trainees under Traineeship for a period of 1 to 2 years while they upskill and undergo their Nitec or Higher Nitec qualification. This is an Earn-as-you-Learn programme designed for fresh Secondary School leavers.
Organisations that wish to develop their manpower pipeline could explore the ITE Traineeship programme which is an apprenticeship programme designed for companies seeking to recruit manpower and willing to sponsor the trainees’ upgrading at ITE. Leveraging on ITE’s core strength in learning by doing, ITE trainees become your employees who learn on-the-job at the workplace and off-the-job in ITE. As a participating company, you will enjoy grant support from the Government and a fruitful partnership with ITE in conducting the training for your trainees.
What are the benefits?
• Tap into a steady pool of work-ready trainees
• Recruit and rejuvenate workforce
• Improve business productivity through staff capability development
• Receive government grant for staff training
How can your company participate?
• Be our co-training partner and provide On-the-Job (OJT) training at the workplace
• Release the trainee to attend Off-the-Job Training in ITE
• Offer salaries and employment benefits to trainees and sponsor the course-related fees
Please click here to view the courses available under the ITE Traineeship scheme.
For more information, please contact: