For organisations that are looking at developing the next pipeline of talents and exploring on how to create the next level of succession planning for your current workforce, ITE Work-Study Diplomas are certainly a scheme that you should not miss!
ITE Work-Study Diplomas are an apprenticeship avenue for companies seeking to recruit skilled ITE graduates. Under this scheme, the trainees will join your company as your full-time employees while upgrading for their Diploma. They will learn on-the-job at the workplace and off-the-job in ITE. This enables trainees to link the classroom training with the hands-on authentic training at the work place. As our co-training partner, you will enjoy grant support from the Government and work closely with ITE in conducting the training for your trainees.
Trainees joining the programme are ITE Nitec and Higher Nitec graduates who have at least 2 to 4 years of foundation skills and knowledge. The programme also welcomes in-service workers who have many years of working experience but wishes to obtain academic qualifications for their career progression.
How can your company benefit?
• Attract, recruit and retain work-ready staff
• Develop existing staff capabilities
• Provide career progression opportunities
• Raise productivity and improve business performance
• Be recognised as a choice employer
• Funding support from SkillsFuture Singapore
Participating employers can receive support from ITE in the following areas:
• Publicity and outreach to ITE graduates from relevant courses
• Recruitment of trainees during ITE’s annual intake exercise
• Pre-course interview/screening of applicants and career counselling
• Pedagogic training for appointed company trainers at reasonable course fees
• Off-the-Job training conducted at an ITE College
Please click here to view the courses available under the ITE Work-Study Diplomas.
For more information, please contact: