ITE Certified On-the-Job Training Centres (COJTC) are accredited for structured OJT and good OJT practices. As a COJTC, you will enjoy grant support from the Government and you can leverage on ITE to work hand-in-hand with you to review and improve the quality of your OJT system, develop your training blueprints and build your team of in-house trainers.
- Develop a quality workforce through structured OJT training
- Review the quality of in-house OJT training programmes
- Issue certificates with COJTC hallmark to employees as recognition of training
- Access to software used for maintaining training documentation that is developed by ITE
- Allow employees entry into relevant mechanical-based Nitec programmes if they have completed at least 60 hours of structured OJT under a COJTC
- Showcase the following documentation of past training activities for review:
1. OJT Plan/Schedule of at least 3 months,
2. OJT record undertaken by employees, and
3. OJT training programmes
- Assign employees to take up the following roles in the training system:
1. OJT Administrator to oversee the OJT system,
2. OJT Programme Developer*, and
3. OJT Instructor**
*OJT Programme Developer should have attended the Design & Develop OJT Programme module under the Train the Trainer programme or have at least 5 years of training experience.
**OJT Instructor should have attended the Prepare & Conduct Coaching module under the Train the Trainer programme or have at least 5 years of training experience.
To apply, please reach out to us. Awarding of the COJTC status is subjected to approval and may take 14 days to process.