ITE does not issue duplicate copies of a certificate. If you have misplaced or damaged your certificate(s), you can apply for a Certified Statement which certifies the ITE certificate(s) awarded.

You can also apply for a copy of the Statement of Results or Academic Transcript.

Application for a Certified Statement or a copy of the Statement of Results, or Academic Transcript, can be made using the application form (document link below) at any of the ITE Customer & Visitor Centres during office hours. There is an administrative fee of $10 per course per type of statement.

Application for Certified Statement