CoC in Class A (Helicopter) Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
This SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course certifies participants for the CAAS Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence (UAPL) practical examination. Upon completion of this course, participants can apply for a CAAS Class A (Rotorcraft) UA pilot licence with CAAS upon meeting the CAAS UA pilot licence requirements.
What you'll learn
- Apply Unmanned Aircraft (UA) System Knowledge
- Perform flight planning and battery management considerations
- Perform helicopter manoeuvre as per CAAS requirements
- Perform Contingency/Emergency planning considerations
- Conduct Pre-flight, In-flight phase & Post-flight phase
- Perform safety practices in UA operation
What you will be assessed on:
- General Knowledge of UAS Functions
- UAS Checks
- Flight Manoeuvres as per CAAS requirements
This is advanced level course.
Passed a theory test administrated by CAAS and at least 16 years old.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2021002350