CoC in Dementia Care in the Technological Era
Course Details Anchor Navigation
In this SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC), you will be equipped with the foundational knowledge and skills on Dementia Care in various settings. You will be introduced to smart urban solutions and the Intelligent Living Centre at ITE College East.
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
What you'll learn
- Overview of Dementia care and its management
- Assist in cognitive assessment
- Assist in functional assessment
- Monitor and report client’s behaviour
- Assist in planning and developing an individual care plan
- Introduction to smart urban solutions and assistive technologies
This is an introductory course for learners who are new to the subject. No prior knowledge is required.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2018507582