CoC in Piloting Unmanned Aircraft (Multi-rotor) 7 to 25 Kg
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
This SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course prepares participant with no prior experience in UA operation to attain the Class A (Rotorcraft) UA Pilot Licence (UAPL) limited to multi-rotor UA up to 25 kg. Upon completion of this course, participant can register for CAAS Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence (UAPL) practical examination and apply for a CAAS Class A (Rotorcraft) UA pilot licence with CAAS upon meeting the CAAS UA pilot licence requirements.
What you'll learn
- Apply Unmanned Aircraft (UA) System Knowledge
- Apply UA piloting skills for UA up to 25kg
- Apply and set up UA for flight with Geo-Fencing application
- Prepare UA for autonomous flight using mission planning application
- Perform Contingency/Emergency planning considerations
- Conduct Pre-flight, In-flight phase & Post-flight phase
- Perform safety practices in UA operation
This is advanced level course.
Attained CoC in Piloting Unmanned Aircraft (multi- rotor) under 7 kg.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2021002347