CoC in Piloting Unmanned Aircraft (Multi-rotor) under 25 Kg (Existing Pilot)
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
This SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course prepares existing Unmanned Aircraft Operating Permit (UOP) pilot holders who fall under the restricted UOP to attain their Class A (Rotorcraft) UA Pilot Licence limited to multi-rotor up to 25kg only. Upon completion of this course, participant can register for CAAS Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence (UAPL) practical examination and apply for a CAAS Class A (Rotorcraft) UA pilot licence with CAAS upon meeting the CAAS UA pilot licence requirements.
What you'll learn
- Apply Unmanned Aircraft (UA) System Knowledge
- Apply UA piloting skills for UA up to 25kg
- Perform Flight planning and management considerations
- Perform Contingency/Emergency planning considerations
- Conduct Pre-flight, In-flight phase & Post-flight phase
- Perform safety practices in UA operation
This is advanced level course.
UA Pilot with a Class A (Rotorcraft) UAPL Limited to Multi-rotor up to 7kg Only.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2021002354