CoC in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for Professionals
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College West
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
In this SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to identify, plan and automate current processes to improve productivity using Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
What you'll learn
- Create application workflow with custom selector and datatable
- Perform error handling & debugging
- Implement application workflow with Robotic Enterprise Framework (REF)
- Use Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools to develop solution for common automation tasks in production environment
Participants are required to have the following entry requirements:
- Completed CoC in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) for Beginners; or
- Degree/diploma holder in IT-related course; or
- Experienced Intermediate Excel user
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2020507946
Want to find out more about our courses?