Higher Nitec in Services - Human Resource & Administration
Course Details Anchor Navigation
1 year 6 months
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
ITE College East
Course CertificationHigher Nitec
In the Higher Nitec in Services - Human Resource & Administration course you will learn the process of managing people in organizations in a structured and thorough manner. Be trained in the fields of recruitment and retention, pay and perks setting, performance management, training and development, as well as employee relations.
The course duration is 1.5 years to 3 years.
Download Core module details (PDF 147 KB)
What you'll learn
- Coordinate recruitment activities
- Support interview and selection process
- Support pre-boarding activities
- Perform compensation and benefits administration
- Handle training administration and activities
- Support employee engagement programmes
- Support re-employment and off-boarding activities
- Maintain employee information
- Maintain learning inventory
3 GCE 'O' Level Grades:
- Grade 1 - 7 in English Language
- Grade 1 - 8 in Mathematics (Elementary/Additional) or Principles of Accounts*
- Grade 1 - 7 in one other subject.
*Applicants must have sat for Mathematics (Elementary/Additional).
- Nitec in Services qualifications (excluding Nitec in Services - Digital Animation, Product Design, Space Design, Visual Communication)
- Nitec qualifications [business/services skills]
Higher Nitec in Services - Human Resource & Administration graduates are equipped with skills in a range of human resource administrative functions such as recruitment and selection, pre-boarding, on-boarding and off-boarding, training administration, processing claims reimbursements and payroll, as well as employee relations and communication, are employed in any sector. Some job titles include Human Resource Associate, Payroll Assistant and Corporate Support Associate (HR).
There are excellent opportunities for career advancement to supervisory positions and beyond. The challenge is for students to upgrade their technical skills and knowledge by taking up higher-level courses.
For more details on application, click here .