Higher Nitec in Services - Accounting
Course Details Anchor Navigation
In this course, you will learn to prepare final accounts and cost accounts for various entities. You will also learn to use accounting software and apply accounting concepts to different business scenarios.
1 year 6 months
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
ITE College West
Course CertificationHigher Nitec
The course duration is 1.5 years to 3 years.
Download Core module details (PDF 122 KB)
What you'll learn
- Prepare final accounts for various entities
- Prepare cost accounts
- Handle oral and written communication in a business/workplace environment
- Provide quality customer service
- Produce office documents using common software
3 GCE’O’ Level Grades:
- Grade 1 – 7 in English Language
- Grade 1 – 8 in Mathematics (Elementary or Additional) or Principles of Accounts*
- Grade 1 – 7 one other subject
*Applicants must have sat for Mathematics (Elementary or Additional).
- Nitec in Services qualifications (excluding Nitec in Services - Digital Animation, Product Design, Space Design, Visual Communication)
- Nitec qualifications [business/services skills]
Higher Nitec in Services - Accounting graduates are employed by government agencies, statutory boards and private sector companies. Some job titles held are Accounts Assistant, and Finance Assistant. Career advancement prospect will improve when graduates acquire experience and upgrade their skills and knowledge with higher-level courses.
For more details on application, click here .