Nitec in Services - Retail Services
Course Details Anchor Navigation
1 year 6 months
Campus where course is offered
ITE College East
ITE College West
In this course, we teach our students to promote goods and services by assisting customers in their queries while delivering a memorable customer experience.
You will learn to promote merchandise, serve customers, arrange merchandise for display and perform a variety of retail shop operations.
The course duration is 1.5 years to 3 years.
Download Core module details (PDF 122 KB)
What you'll learn
- Promote products and services
- Perform suggestive and cross-selling
- Interact with customers face-to-face
- Provide customer service
- Handle merchandise
- Manage stock inventory
- Arrange display of merchandise
- Perform cashiering
- Completed GCE 'O' Level; or
- Completed GCE 'N' Level; or
- Workplace Literacy & Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5 in Speaking and Listening, and Level 4 in Reading and Numeracy.
Graduates are employed by department stores or companies in the retail business selling products and services direct to customers. Some of the job titles held by graduates include Retail Sales Associate, Retail Assistant, Cashier, Customer Service Associate and Sales Executive.
For more details on application, click here.