Home Business - What Business to Start?
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Type of courseShort Courses
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Keen to start a home business but wonder where to begin and what to consider? Sign up for this course, and learn about possible businesses to start from home and different aspects to consider when deciding on the business. By understanding one's skills, capabilities, network and the reasons behind starting a business, participants can then explore the different options available to them.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits. Visit www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2017504542
Mode of Training: Classroom
What you'll learn
- Identify possible home-based businesses within the regulatory framework.
- Explore different business models and methods of operations.
- Identify personal skills, capabilities, network and objective of starting a home-based business.
- Appreciate concepts of selling vs marketing
- Importance and benefits of market research
- Explore alternative options to a home-based business.
Want to find out more about our courses?