Higher Nitec in Services - Architectural Technology
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Take up the Higher Nitec in Services - Architectural Technology course and learn how you can assist the architects to develop architectural detailing and specifications, prepare architectural project documentation, ensure compliance with industry standards, codes and regulations, through the use of appropriate technology, efficient flow of information within an organisation.
1 year 6 months
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Course CertificationHigher Nitec
The course duration is 1.5 years to 3 years.
Download Core module details (PDF 145 KB)
What you'll learn
- Construct architectural drawings
- Develop architectural project presentation
- Execute architectural design process
- Develop architectural design for construction
- Perform BIM coordination for architectural design
- Apply Green Mark and Universal Design requirements
3 GCE 'O' Level Grades:
- Grade 1-8 in English Language
- Grade 1-7 in Mathematics (Elementary/Additional)
- Grade 1-8 in an approved subject*
*The approved subjects are: Biology / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Combined Science / Computer Studies / Design & Technology / Engineering Science / Fundamentals of Electronics / Human & Social Biology / Integrated Science / Physical Science / Physics / Science (Chemistry/Biology) / Science (Physics/Biology) / Science (Physics/Chemistry) / Science (Physics/Biology/Chemistry).
- Nitec in Services/Technology qualifications
- Nitec qualifications
Note: Applicants applying for these courses must be free from colour appreciation deficiency.
Higher Nitec in Services - Architectural Technology graduates are employed by architectural firms and construction companies. Some of the job titles held by graduates include:
- Architectural Technical Officer
- Architectural Technical Coordinator
- Architectural Technologist
- Architectural Building Information Modeling (BIM) Specialist
For more details on application, click here .