Professional Branding and Image
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Learn to create and maintain a powerful professional image and brand in this course. Discover personal grooming, effective communication, social etiquette, and leveraging social media for a strong personal brand. Identify your unique skills and values, present yourself professionally, and build relationships with colleagues and clients.
Type of courseShort Courses
Campus where course is offered
ITE College West
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits. Visit www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit for more information.
What you'll learn
- Develop personal profile and manage professional image
- Identify unique skills, strength and values
- Personal grooming and wardrobe selection
- Colour theory, fashion trends and how to create a signature style
- Communication skills, including public speaking, networking and interpersonal communication
- Social etiquette and digital branding
- Using social media and other online platforms to build a strong personal brand
Want to find out more about our courses?