Some basic course requisites are as specified below:
- Able to listen, speak, read and write English proficiently in a clear and confident manner
- Be keen to facilitate learning and assess adult learners through the design, reflection and continuous improvement of learning activities in an array of learning settings such as classroom, workplace and blended learning contexts
- Possess appropriate level subject matter specialisation and industry experience, relevant for the design, facilitation and assessment of learning
- Possess basic information and communication technology (ICT) skills, eg skilled in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc
- Able to source and analyse relevant materials from the workplace, library, internet or online databases for design and development of learning resources
Want to find out more about our courses?