LoRa Communication Call System
This technology offers a wireless (LoRa) communication paging/call system to be deployed in hospitals and nursing homes to alert care providers of the immediate need for assistance among clients and patients. The system will enable caregivers to maximise the utilisation of their staff, while not compromise the safety of patients, seniors on their premises.
This nurse call system comes with an upgraded wireless protocol that supports more triggers/pendants per base station; an upgraded Data Analytics Backend for client behavioural and service quality analyses.
In addition, the system can be deployed in retail and hospitality sector as well to improve the productivity and resource utilisation.
Unique Value Proposition:
- Wireless system using LoRa and Wi-Fi
- Cost effective system (Ease of installation and maintenance)
- Data analysis of continuous improvement of working process.
- No engagement with a 3rd party company for maintenance (Training can be provided for the staff)
- Nursing / Institutional Homes / Hospitals
- Doctors’ Clinic
- Retail and hospitality sector.