Temperature monitoring serves a more important and crucial role than most anticipate. The more commonly known examples include server room temperature maintaining, test environment high or low temperature testing, or as simple as knowing the temperature of a room.
The sensor developed is a low-cost wireless sensor, able to transmit over 500m using LoRA technology. This sensor can be deployed easily across a large area. As Singapore moves towards a Smart Nation, such data can be used to assist a Building Management System, allowing systems to determine and maintain certain areas to specific temperatures.
Unique Value Proposition:
- Ease of installation
- Quick Deployment for Temporary needs
- High scalability
- Sensor data can be sent to a gateway for logging
- Testing facilities that may require high/low temperature monitoring during test periods
- Buildings intending to implement aircon control systems
- Storage areas that require specific temperature settings during the period