In view of current COVID-19 situation, please refrain from coming for the College Registration Exercise if you:

  • Have travelled abroad within the last 14 days;
  • Have recently come into close contact with any confirmed cases, suspected cases, persons under quarantine (PUQs) or persons issued Stay-Home Notice (SHN);
  • Are currently under Leave of Absence (LOA); or
  • Have flu-like symptoms e.g. fever, cough, running nose.

If you meet any of the above conditions, please contact your posted College to inform them of your absence from the College Registration Exercise latest by 19 Mar 2020:

  • ITE College Central: 6590 2211
  • ITE College East: 6590 2262
  • ITE College West: 6590 2628

Successful applicants who have accepted full-time Higher Nitec course offer have to report to their posted ITE College by the stipulated dates to register for their course.

If you are an International Applicant (i.e. not Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident and had sat for the Singapore-Cambridge GCE level examination as candidate of a Government, Government-Aided or Independent school in Singapore), you should report to College only after receiving your Student Pass from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) to study in ITE. Instructions on applying for your Student Pass are provided in your Enrolment Letter (posted to your mailing address upon release of application outcome).

Before Reporting to College

Please check that you have completed the following, before reporting to College:

  • Online acceptance of course offer
    (including health and bio-data declarations including citizenship)
    Log in at:
  • Application for ITE Student Concession Card
    More info:
  • Online Submission of Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) Standing Order (SO) Form
    (if you are a Singapore Citizen using your own PSEA to pay fees)
    More info:
  • Online Application for Bursary/Financial Assistance (if eligible)
    Log in at:
  • Travel and Contact Declaration
    ALL ITE students are required to declare their overseas travel plans to any country, including Mainland China, for 11 Feb 2020 to 31 Jul 2020 via ITE student portal at Those not travelling during this period should also indicate ‘No’ in their declaration. Students will need to re-submit fresh declarations each time there is an update to their travel plans.

    To login, please refer to the following steps:

    • Enter User ID: e.g. TxxxxxxxA (your full NRIC/FIN no.)
    • Enter Password: xxxxxxxxxxxx (same password as you used for course acceptance)
    • Once logged in, click on ‘MyDeclaration’ icon to start your travel/contact declaration

    Please submit your travel and contact declaration from the next day after your course acceptance. You are required to complete all pages of the online travel and contact declaration latest by 17 Mar 2020.

What to Bring

  • Your identity card (NRIC/FIN)
  • Fee payment items applicable to you (for information on modes of payment applicable, refer to
  • Original examination result slip and CCA certificate (if you have self-declared this information during application)
  • Your medical report, if you are enrolled in a course with medical examination:
    • Higher Nitec in Beauty & Wellness Management
    • Higher Nitec in Culinary Arts
    • Higher Nitec in Early Childhood Education
    • Higher Nitec in Paramedic & Emergency Care
    • Higher Nitec in Pastry & Baking

The sales of uniforms will be carried out after the commencement of Apr 2020 term. Your posted College will advise you separately at a later date.


You may pay fees for the course when reporting at College (if you have not already done so). For more info on the fee amount and available mode(s) of payment, refer to

If you have already paid via online payment (credit card), please bring your payment receipts for verification.

Colour Vision Test

In line with industry requirements, applicants for the following courses will need to take a Colour Vision Test when registering for the course to ensure that they are free from colour appreciation deficiency:

  • Higher Nitec in Architectural Technology
  • Higher Nitec in Broadcast & Media Technology
  • Higher Nitec in Electrical Engineering
  • Higher Nitec in Electronics Engineering
  • Higher Nitec in Facility Management
  • Higher Nitec in Filmmaking (Cinematography)
  • Higher Nitec in Interactive Design
  • Higher Nitec in Landscape Management & Design
  • Higher Nitec in Mechatronics Engineering
  • Higher Nitec in Motion Graphics
  • Higher Nitec in Paramedic & Emergency Care
  • Higher Nitec in Performance Production
  • Higher Nitec in Rapid Transit Engineering
  • Higher Nitec in Robotics & Smart Systems
  • Higher Nitec in Security System Integration
  • Higher Nitec in Visual Effects
  • Higher Nitec in Visual Merchandising

National Service (NS) Deferment

If you were born in the year 2000 or earlier (for Secondary 4 Express and Sec 4 Normal Stream students) or born in the year 1999 or earlier (for Secondary 5 Normal Stream students), you may need to check your eligibility for NS deferment. You may download the Eligibility for NS Deferment Form at and submit the completed form to Central Manpower Base (CMPB) for processing of your NS deferment. You can contact CMPB at 1800-3676767 concerning your NS deferment. If you are not eligible for NS deferment, you will need to withdraw from the course that you are enrolled.

If you have completed your NS, please bring along the necessary documentary proof for verification during College registration:

  • 11B Military Identification Card; or
  • Letter of Completion of National Service by MINDEF; or
  • Certificate of Service by RSAF/RSN/SAF/SCDF/SPF

Appeal for Transfer

Applicants who wish to transfer to another course/College should first accept their original course offer and register at the College stated in their Enrolment Letter, before submitting an appeal. Appeal for transfer may be submitted online via the ITE website, or at the College stated in your Enrolment Letter.