Successful applicants who have accepted full-time 3-year Higher NitecNitec course offer have to report to their posted ITE College by the stipulated dates to register for their course.

If you are an International Applicant (i.e. not Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident and had sat for the Singapore-Cambridge GCE level examination as candidate of a Government, Government-Aided or Independent school in Singapore) who has accepted the course offer, you should report to College only after receiving your Student Pass from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) to study in ITE. Instructions on applying for your Student Pass are provided in your Enrolment Letter (emailed to you upon release of application outcome).

Before Reporting to College

Please check that you have completed the following, before reporting to College:

  1. Online Acceptance of Course Offer
    (including health and bio-data declarations including citizenship)
    Log in at:
  2. Application for ITE Student Concession Card
    More info:
  3. Payment of 1st Term Fees
    (for Singapore Citizen and Singapore Permanent Resident Students)
    [Required regardless of the outcome of bursary application / financial assistance, if eligible]

    Before submitting your payment, please also see the details on fees payable and instructions on fee payment.

    You can pay via the following modes:

    • Online Submission of Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) Standing Order (SO) Form at if you are a Singapore Citizen using PSEA to pay fees. If you are below 21 years of age, your parent/legal guardian will need to submit the online PSEA SO form on your behalf using his/her Singpass.
    • Online Payment
      (Note: Online payment modes are only available from 3 Jan 2023)

      If you have paid via online payment mode, please bring your payment receipts when you report to your College for verification.

  4. Online Application for Bursary/Financial Assistance (if eligible)
    Log in at: using your NRIC and the same password used for your course acceptance, from the next day after you have accepted your course offer

Reporting Schedule and Venue for
3-Year Higher Nitec / Nitec Courses (Jan 2023 Intake)

Please report punctually to the ITE College at the stated reporting time and venue, according to your posted College and course:

Health Advisory

Please take note of the following:

  1. You are to practise good personal hygiene at all times in the campus.
  2. If you are unwell, please seek medical attention immediately and stay at home. Do inform your posted College about your absence.

What to Bring

  1. Your Identity Card (NRIC/FIN)
  2. Your ITE Login Password (which you used to accept the course offer)
  3. Fee payment items applicable to you (for information on modes of payment applicable, refer to
    • Completed and signed hardcopy PSEA SO Form, if you are a Singapore Citizen paying by PSEA but unable to submit the online PSEA SO Form. The hardcopy PSEA SO form should be signed by your Parent / Legal Guardian if you are below 21 years old.
    • NETS / Credit Card for payment of 1st term fees, if you have not already paid via e-payment, and will not be paying the full 1st term fees via PSEA.
    • InterBank GIRO Form for subsequent term fee payment (i.e. from Jul 2023 term). This is for those who will not be using PSEA to pay their subsequent term fees, and those with PSEA balance that is insufficient for all terms in the course of study.
  4. Payment for uniform purchase (about $150, payable by PayNow/cash/NTUC eVoucher)
  5. Original examination result slip and CCA certificate (if you have self-declared this information during application)
  6. Your medical report, if you are enrolled in a course with medical examination:
    • Higher Nitec in Sport Management (3 years)
    • Nitec in Asian Culinary Arts
    • Nitec in Beauty & Wellness
    • Nitec in Community Care & Social Services
    • Nitec in Hospitality Operations
    • Nitec in Nursing
    • Nitec in Pastry & Baking
    • Nitec in Western Culinary Arts

Colour Vision Test

In line with industry requirements, applicants for the following courses will need to take a Colour Vision Test when registering for the course to ensure that they are free from colour appreciation deficiency:

  • Higher Nitec in Electronics Engineering (3 years)
  • Higher Nitec in Security System Integration (3 years)
  • Nitec in Aerospace Avionics
  • Nitec in Aerospace Technology
  • Nitec in Applied Food Science
  • Nitec in Architectural Technology
  • Nitec in Automotive Technology
  • Nitec in Built Environment (Mechanical & Electrical Services)
  • Nitec in Built Environment (Vertical Transportation)
  • Nitec in Chemical Process Technology
  • Nitec in Digital Animation
  • Nitec in Electrical Technology (Lighting & Sound)
  • Nitec in Electrical Technology (Power & Control)
  • Nitec in Fashion Apparel Production & Design
  • Nitec in Interior & Exhibition Design
  • Nitec in Mechatronics & Robotics
  • Nitec in Product Design
  • Nitec in Rapid Transit Technology
  • Nitec in Urban Greenery & Landscape
  • Nitec in Video Production
  • Nitec in Visual Communication

National Service (NS) Deferment

For courses commencing from 1 Jan 2023, NS-liable males will be granted NS deferment for the pursuit of full-time studies at pre-university government-funded institutions including ITE if they attain a place and are pursuing a course for higher academic qualifications from what they have previously attained (e.g. from N/O Levels to Nitec/Higher Nitec, from Nitec to Higher Nitec or from Nitec/Higher Nitec to ITE Work-Study Diploma/Technical Engineer Diploma/Technical Diploma courses) and NS deferment will no longer be subject to cut-off ages. For latest updates on NS deferment eligibility and policy, you can visit Students who are not eligible for NS deferment will need to withdraw from the course that they are enrolled in.

For more information on NS Disruption, please visit NS Disruption page.

Appeal for Transfer

Applicants who wish to transfer to another course/College should first accept their original course offer and register at the College stated in their Enrolment Letter, before submitting an appeal. Appeal for transfer may be submitted online via the ITE website, or at the College stated in your Enrolment Letter.