CoC in Gasoline Engine Management
Course Details Anchor Navigation
In this SkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC) course, you will acquire understanding of automotive engine management and components as well as the skills to work efficiently on gasoline engine management system.
Campus where course is offered
ITE College West
Course CertificationSkillsFuture Certificate of Competency (CoC)
What you'll learn
- Overview of automotive technology milestone.
- Overview of Bosch information software and engine diagnostic tester.
- Enables participants to diagnose and repair on various conventional transistorized, electronic and distributor less ignition systems.
- System overview of engine management system.
- Function, operation and types of Bosch oxygen sensor and catalytic converter.
- Application of Bosch database.
You need basic understanding in automotive technology and basic proficiency in English.
Fee for this course can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits.
Please visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit for more information.
SkillsFuture Course Reference Number: TGS-2019507232