Higher Nitec in Interactive Design
Course Details Anchor Navigation
Campus where course is offered
ITE College Central
Course CertificationHigher Nitec
How to build your next bestselling app?
If you’ve been thinking of making your app idea a reality, then the Higher Nitec in Interactive Design course is the one for you. You’ll learn how to create engaging user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design for apps and websites.
Certification Requirements, Course Structure and Module Objectives (PDF 55 KB)
General Electives and Life Skills Modules (PDF 66 KB)
What you'll learn
- Design user interface
- Produce drawings
- Create digital images
- Deploy user experience for web
- Perform non-linear editing
- Conceptualize web design
GCE 'O' level passes in English Language, Mathematics or Principles of Accounts and 1 other subject:
- Grade 1-8 in English Language
- Grade 1-7 in Mathematics (Elementary/Additional) or Principles of Accounts*
- Grade 1-8 in one other subject
* To be eligible for selection, you must have sat for Mathematics (Elementary/Additional).
For more details on minimum entry requirements for Nitec graduates, please click
- Applicants for this course must ensure that they are free from colour appreciation deficiency.
- Students will be required to purchase a Laptop for the course. This is in addition to the course fees. Financial assistance is available to eligible students under ITE Opportunity Fund subject to terms and conditions. For more details on the minimum laptop specifications, please click here.
Higher Nitec in Interactive Design graduates may apply for progression to the following Work-Study Diploma courses at ITE:
Higher Nitec in Interactive Design graduates with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 and above may apply for progression to the first year of a related diploma course at the Polytechnics. For more details on diploma courses for progression, please refer to the Joint Polytechnic Admissions website.
Higher Nitec in Interactive Design graduates are employed in the IT and Media design sectors, such as digital marketing, social media, e-commerce, and digital publishing. They held job titles such as Multimedia Designer, Interaction Designer and Digital Media Designer.