GCE 'O' level passes in English Language, Mathematics or Principles of Accounts and 1 other subject:
- Grade 1-8 in English Language
- Grade 1-7 in Mathematics (Elementary/Additional) or Principles of Accounts*
- Grade 1-8 in one other subject
* To be eligible for selection, you must have sat for Mathematics (Elementary/Additional).
For more details on minimum entry requirements for Nitec graduates, please click
- Applicants for this course must ensure that they are free from colour appreciation deficiency.
- Students will be required to purchase a Laptop for the course. This is in addition to the course fees. Financial assistance is available to eligible students under ITE Opportunity Fund subject to terms and conditions. For more details on the minimum laptop specifications, please click here.